20120707

I'm alright...

... don't nobody worry 'bout me.


Thanks for calling me out, friend Mike. 

It's been a long, hot summer here in the SFValley, and we're not even a week into July. Well, okay, we are one week into July. 

But life has been up and down, as it is for all of us most of the time, and after a trial-n-tribulation stretch of weeks, I have merely been resisting the urge to come to the computer and vent and give too much information and generally do the things that less mature but no less emotional people tend to do when they're going through trials and tribulations.


No worries, though. My home, family, health, love, and friendships are all what they have been for a long time -- wonderful and good and whole. 


Just taking some Cat time.

I want all of you to be sure to do the same when the time comes, because it will -- more than once.

Just bask in the long hot summer, all of you.


I have a little more exploring to do...


-- SIGNING OFF --

No comments:

Post a Comment